Tricky Speaker Placement

shizdan

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 30, 2007
Messages
1,056
Well i have these and I need a place to put them. I don't believe they will fit on my desk. I was thinking of maybe mounting them on my wall?

HPIM1012-1.jpg


Or Doing this but putting them on top of Auralex Speakerdudes
HPIM1066.jpg

HPIM1067.jpg


Also, i will eventually put the sub on a Auralex Subdude
 
Where you plan to put them is too high. They should be placed ear level. I use plastic drawer thingies to put my computer speakers on top of and that gives me drawers to put stuff in too.
 
you dont have top and bottom speakers, you have front and back.
 
I would still raise them to ear level. Those plastic drawers you can get at hardware stores, Walmart etc. They are about 8" high and the footprint is about the same as your speakers.

@shizdan, you can get mounts that attach directly to your monitor for speakers. I used to have a pair years ago on a CRT but not sure if they make them for LCD.
 
Back
Top