Tracking borged comp output my machine id

No, only way to see if borgs are working is by cpu count. Can't tell how much they are producing though.

FOLD ON!!!
 
Oops, I hit the wrong key on my iPhone and replied to a six year old thread.
I guess my first day off in over a month isn't starting out well!!
 
Oops, I hit the wrong key on my iPhone and replied to a six year old thread.
I guess my first day off in over a month isn't starting out well!!


no it just means you should of had that day off weeks ago.. :p
 
Ya, I enjoyed my "Almost" day off.
Has an issue at work over numbers.
I was told my number crunching was wrong.
5 minute drive to work
10 minutes to show them they were wrong.
5 minutes to drive home.
This week I get 3 days off in a row......Hopefully!

It will give me time to fix a computer and work on another project.
 
Back
Top