TP-Link Archer C7 usb printing program - object already exists????

Bigolac

Limp Gawd
I'm about at my wits end - I recently got a great deal on the Archer C7 router from Amazon. I have had success with connecting my usb printer, through the router, to my desktop pc with no trouble after installing the usb printer controller software from the tp-link site. The desktop computer is connected to an ethernet port on the router if it matters.

I am now trying to install the usb software on another computer that is connected wirelessly through a tp-link ac network adapter. When I try to install the usb printer software, I get an error message that the 'object already exists'. I have no idea what that means. When I go to the add/remove programs list, the only tp-link item that is there is for the wireless adapter software, which works fine.

What the hell am I missing here? I've downloaded the latest version of the usb printing software, and have upgraded the router firmware to the latest as well.

I'm already three beers into this project, and may have to bump that up quite a bit to get this resolved before smashing it to bits... any help would be greatly appreciated.

- Adam

Back