• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Tobit's Nuditity

Tobit

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2010/May 2011
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
5,145
There are moar than a few folks around here who value nice nakeditity shots so here is mine. Pictured below we have europa, ganymede, and carpo.

europa: Old POS Pentium-M 1.73 GHz Laptop running the classic client.
ganymede: X4 630 @ 3.4 GHz with 2 x GTX275's
carpo: E2140 @ 1.6GHz with an 8800GT

fbg8t2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Looking good.

Think you will ever run out of moons?
 
A few peeps were asking me on IRC about the standoffs on carpo so here is a pic. Standard #6-32 Nylon thumbscrews and nuts from Home Depot.

35ktmpe.jpg
 
what no pron of the ancient athlonXP? :D
 
A few peeps were asking me on IRC about the standoffs on carpo so here is a pic. Standard #6-32 Nylon thumbscrews and nuts from Home Depot.

~~~snip~~~

Freaking ingenious, Tobit...I'm gonna have to make a trip to the hardware store now. :cool:
 
I am really surprised no one picked up on "nekiditiy" or "nudititiy". I must be older than I thought. :confused: :rolleyes:
 
Nice photos, old man!
Thanks. Unfortunately, nothing in these photos exist anymore. It's all been reconfigured and most of it is now housed in a 19" rack. A more updated photo of the majority of the farm was posted yesterday in the "farm pics" thread.
 
I like nekkid racks.

Big or small, I like them all!
 
Back
Top