• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Tobit's Lyrics

Tobit

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2010/May 2011
Joined
Dec 12, 2005
Messages
5,145
I am really dating myself with this one.. it's a work in progress anyway..

I want to be a Folder, Doctor, or Professor
Member of the O-C-P
I want a Hex-a-Core
Tower on the top 20
and all the PPD I can see...
 
and something else I am working on or plain too tired to focus my efforts elsewhere...

Gonna tell my tale, c'mon
C'mon
Give a listen
Cause I was born a foldin' down by the riverside..
Learned to fold on a crusty P4
And twirl the FSB
And I was just thirteen
When I had to leave home
Knew I couldn't stick around
Suckin' momma's juice
Had to fold!
It ain't good lookin'
But you know I ain't shy.
Ain't afraid t'show it now
On the [H]orde
So if you need some foldin'
And you need it right away,
Just take a little time out
And maybe I'll stay
Babe I got to fold'on
'Foldin Man
Babe I got to fold'on
'Foldin Man
Babe I gots to fold'on
and I was born a Folding.. Folding Maaaaannnn!
 
Back
Top