TJ07 pics

Very nice, it matches well. How quiet is it? The specs have it at 12+db with 30cfm which is pretty good to me on paper but how is it to the ear?

The only downside I can see happening is how bad it will look when dust starts building up. I wonder if you can pickup a small hand held dust buster with a brush on the end.

Woot! Thanks for that Scythe drive bay fan link! That was just the solution I was going to give a whirl but by customizing LL mesh 5.25" drive bay brackets and a CM 4-in-1 drive bay assembly.

Looking forward to slapping a new game system together in a TJ07 this weekend. Go go max out the credit cards!

Mine just arrived at work.

I hadn't quite appreciated how big it was going to be, this will be a fun train journey home :-/

cnick79 said:
Very nice, it matches well. How quiet is it? The specs have it at 12+db with 30cfm which is pretty good to me on paper but how is it to the ear?

The only downside I can see happening is how bad it will look when dust starts building up. I wonder if you can pickup a small hand held dust buster with a brush on the end.

The box itself is pretty noisy. The top fans sit right below my left side so I can hear those.
I also flipped the rear 92mm fans so they blow out now. I have cross ventilation going from front to back and bottom to the top.

The dust does collect and everyfew days I wipe off the little frosty coating on the fan grill areas on the top and bottom sides by the HDD areas.

The front intake is quiet though. It has a nice filter inside which insulates most of the noise and dampens the amount of air it moves.

Wow, I'm amazed that this thread has been up for so long and I never posted my pictures..

Anyways...

Ockie said:
Wow, I'm amazed that this thread has been up for so long and I never posted my pictures..

Anyways...

That's a sweet box on the left.
What is that thing? & What's inside?
Your TJ07 looks naked without stuff in the front hahaha.

Don't you live in the bay area? If so you should bring that rig to AscendancyGaming's LAN next weekend and rock it up.

JonDoms said:
That's a sweet box on the left.
What is that thing? Your TJ07 looks naked without stuff in the front hahaha.

I'm a very minimalistic person when it comes to cases... especially when it's expensive cases showcasing their designs and has no cover to cover up the bay crap :)

That case on the left is the LianLi PC-343B, my logs on her is found here:

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1113595&page=1&pp=20

JonDoms said:
Your TJ07 looks naked without stuff in the front hahaha.
If you think his looks naked...
3tjC.jpg

Ockie said:

Anyways...

God that Lian-Li is damn sexy. I'm in the market for a cube server case, and I'm struggling between the LianLi PC-343B by those crazy Norwegians or the a Mountain Mods case.

AND I think I have the same IKEA desk!... nice desk!

jpongin said:
God that Lian-Li is damn sexy. I'm in the market for a cube server case, and I'm struggling between the LianLi PC-343B by those crazy Norwegians or the a Mountain Mods case.

AND I think I have the same IKEA desk!... nice desk!

Sigh I wish they would unlock the Jerker Gallery.
I got one in Black.

JonDoms said:
Sigh I wish they would unlock the Jerker Gallery.
I got one in Black.

Yeah :) I have two in the beach effect color. Matches the other stuff really nice :)

Back