THX Ultra 2 Certification.

Joined
Jun 26, 2007
Messages
10
How long to wait for this?

How long till 9.2 surround sound? How long before pci non-express becomes obselete in this field?

What do I need in the cards specs for games use compared to standard audio use?

Can anyone suggest a 5.25" internal bay audio interface?
 
Sound cards are very slow to develop. The only new card coming out is azuntechs prelude. The only 5.25 bay I know of is made by creative. I hope there's another company out there which makes one b/c creative does not deserve our $$ lol.

There are indications that creative is coming out with a new card. Probably b/c the x-fi has so many issues with vista lol.
 
There is no such thing as THX ultra 2 is there?

Oh yes there is!

just not for the computer market.

It is for the higher end Home Theater systems. If I recall capable of filling up 25,000 cubic feet with reference level sound.
 
Back
Top