Thoughts on Sennheiser EH 2270's

darkeen

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
4,267
I am getting a pair of these for my birthday soon and I am just wondering how they compair. I am sure there not great but they have to be better than my current sony mdr-v250's. So is there anything I should know about these headphones?
 
Fuhgeddaboudit. You can buy much better closed headphones than the eH2270 in the very same price range. In fact, some closed headphones that cost half as much sound better than the eH2270.

If you're going to pay $100 on those eH2270's, keep in mind that they're the second-worst closed headphone at that retail price point (the worst are the Sony MDR-V600's).
 
See I dont really have a choice in the matter, my dad was like hey heres some head phones for you, there on there way, happy birthday.
 
Back
Top