• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Thoughts on possibly dead L20?

RDaneel

Limp Gawd
Joined
Apr 27, 2000
Messages
385
Hey -

Went to power up the ole watercooled system today, and it seems like my L20 is dead. I have it run through a CritiCool Power Plant PCI card. It seems like the Power Plant isn't the issue (I took it out of the loop and the pump still doesn't start), and the rest of the system seems ok when I accidently let it boot for 10 seconds.

Any ideas on how to stimulate this pump?

Thanks in advance,
 
Good news... punching it seemed to get it working again... go figure. Still seems like a good time to replace the pump, though!
 
Back
Top