Thought I'd post this for the Silent Hill fans, what with all the SH hub-bub lately. My cover of the main theme song

I have one more Silent Hill tune in the hopper after this one and I swear I'm done with songs from this series.

Reactions: t1k
like this
I love your covers of these songs, and they sound amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Listening to your "Theme of Laura" cover took me back in time to memories of growing up. Crazy how powerful music can be sometimes -- especially Akira's.

One of my favorite darker tracks from Akira is "Rain of Brass Petals-Three Voices Edit(Bonus Track)". It's probably pointless to cover that or SH4's music though since it's just too good already.

I love your covers of these songs, and they sound amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Listening to your "Theme of Laura" cover took me back in time to memories of growing up. Crazy how powerful music can be sometimes -- especially Akira's.

One of my favorite darker tracks from Akira is "Rain of Brass Petals-Three Voices Edit(Bonus Track)". It's probably pointless to cover that or SH4's music though since it's just too good already.
Thanks for listening!

I also have a strong emotional connection to these songs going back to my formative years. Obviously, since my channel is 90% covers of Silent Hill songs.

Akira has done a lot of awesome work outside of the SH games. He and Nobuo Uematsu are two of my favorite music composers—not just in the Japanese video games industry, but in any genre or industry.

Reactions: t1k
like this
Back