• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

This is interesting...

Yoblad

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 24, 2000
Messages
1,060
I just built my new system using a A643200 venice and a DFI-DAGF mobo. When I overclock in bios, everything looks fine. It registers the speed correctly and boots up. But when I get into windows all of my bios changes are null and the whole thing runs at stock speed. I downloaded nTune and I am able to overclock using that but not in bios.

anyone have a clue?
 
Back
Top