• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Thermaltake Tower 600

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
26,467
I saw one of these maybe two years ago but now they come in like every color you can think of. If anything it's a good way to view your GPUs fans even though they are vertical.
Supports up to x3 Sata SSDs thing I like this it has a USB-C port on the front.


71d81HfsuCL._AC_SL1500_.jpg71SOrBqvweL._AC_SL1500_.jpg716xMwNfF9L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
 
thermaltake-tower-600-setup-step-4-feed-cables-through-the-aaa84.jpg


Think you take off the top and plug them in the top somehow

.71CWbKvTEoL.jpg

Yeah I duno not sure if it would work with my DVI cable =) the the stuff goes into the Power strip just hoping the cables are long enough for Mouse Keyboard ect...
The thing has to be on level with your desk.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top