Thermaltake Level 10 GT

AltTabbins

Fully [H]
Joined
Jul 29, 2005
Messages
20,486
How the hell does this...

Bu31S.jpg


Get morphed into this...

hAV4P.jpg


I mean honestly. It goes from a stunning case, to what resembles a cheap Chinese knockoff. I mean honestly, they just took a standard steel case, glued on plastic until it kinda looked like the prototype, slapped a "gt" in the title, and started marketing it as the original RedDot Design award winning case. Screw you thermaltake.
 
Well..............

the GT is cheaper and thus it's "cheaper". Wadda ya want?:eek:
 
Nevermind. I didn't know that that non-gt was available. I still think its a cheap plastic piece of trash for ovdr $250. In the $100 bracket MAYBE it would be feasible.
 
Wow, an $800 case. The GT is only ~300 but i doubt I'd pick up a non GT even for the same price as the GT. It's just ridiculously huge. 50lbs by itself, i feel bad for the delivery guy.
 
even the shiny CAD drawing doesn't look like a case i'd by.
the actual production unit is, well awful to look at.
obviously beauty / aesthetics in the eye of the beholder and all that.
i think a case should be highly functional, elegant & understated. less is more.
 
The GT is a bit of a plastic mess. Though, to be fair, I've never cared for Thermaltake cases as they always seemed to be more annoying to work with and use more plastic than I would prefer.
 
Back
Top