Thermaltake Core X2 Micro ATX Cube Chassis

HardOCP News

[H] News
Joined
Dec 31, 1969
Messages
0
The Thermaltake Core X2 mATX cube chassis is on the test bench at Legit Reviews today. For comparison purposes, you can see our evaluation here.

The Thermaltake Core X2 mATX Cube chassis is, at first glance a really slick looking chassis. Once we start digging into the Core X2 it will begin to reveal just how modular and truly customizable that the Core X2 is. The Thermaltake Core X2 is design in a way that it is stackable and able to work together as one massive system working together.
 
No they don't.

I actually have the doors reversed on my X9 because I didn't want the component glow facing me (was in a small apartment and the system was near my bed).
 
No they don't.

I actually have the doors reversed on my X9 because I didn't want the component glow facing me (was in a small apartment and the system was near my bed).

I spray painted the window on my case matte black. Works great.
 
Back
Top