Thermaltake case

IMG_20210303_182853.jpgIMG_20210303_182932.jpg
Hi, does anyone know what part this is?
I banged something on the case and rearranged it and I think it fell out of the case but I'm not sure, otherwise it's a thermaltake chaser mk1.
If the part fell out of the case will the case work or will I have some problems? I haven’t assembled the computer parts yet

Mostly irrelevant. It's a blanking plate where your GPU and other PCIE devices plug in.

I think he's more concerned about the resistor.

Looks like an unused resistor that may have been left in or fell into the case. It didn't fall out of anything because it still has it's legs which are cut off once soldered onto the PCB. Or, they forgot to solder it in place which I find unlikely.

I wouldn't worry about it unless something at the top panel doesn't work.

I bought a Thermaltake case in 2018 and they messed up on the top panel. Miss wired the power switch/LED. I sent them an email and they sent me a replacement top panel/pod/PCB for free and no shipping. Took about two weeks total.

Last edited:
I think he's more concerned about the resistor.

Looks like an unused resistor that may have been left in or fell into the case. It didn't fall out of anything because it still has it's legs which are cut off once soldered onto the PCB. Or, they forgot to solder it in place which I find unlikely.

I wouldn't worry about it unless something at the top panel doesn't work.

I bought a Thermaltake case in 2018 and they messed up on the top panel. Miss wired the power switch/LED. I sent them an email and they sent me a replacement top panel/pod/PCB for free and no shipping. Took about two weeks total.
Thanks,I reassembled the case and it works...the only problem is creating a start button but it is known for this case, it has a wobbly start button...

Back