Thermalright Ultra 120

Miltos2304

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
210
I'am getting this cpu cooler and i was wondering if it will be ok with Asus rambage formula.
Also in which case does it fit for sure{without removing any fans? I was getting Cosmos S but i have to remove the side fan to fit. Also TT Armor conflic with this cpu cooler .:(
 
It's fine for the Rampage.
You're getting the "Extreme" version of the Ultra120, I hope.
 
If you get the Armor+, the side fan is moved toward the lower right so it won't conflict with tall cpu heatsinks. For the regular armor, it actually presses against the side fan, but you can still close the side panel, or you can remount the fan on the outside.

As for Cosmos S, there reports/rumors of a new version which also shifts the side fan to the lower right.
 
Back
Top