thermal take tsunami dream silver

I got a bunch of parts for xmas and built this in 2 half days of work. including setting up all the software.

thermaltake0078jz.jpg

thermaltake0094lc.jpg

tell me what u think

if u want more pictures just ask

Looks pretty good, but I would hide the wiring a bit better. I do like the way gatewatch looks. I would also paint those drive covers. You can see my Tsunami here: Tsunami

yea its an 18'" scsi and i only need like 10. ive got 2 long ass ide cables, there the lit up ones with a master and slave and i only need a primary. i probably wont get any more internal drives or a dvd player, ive got an external firewire plextor so that works fine for dvd stuff. it took me a long time to wire everything and i have to say there is not a whole lot of room in this case even though it is pretty big. oh well i run a steady 28c case temp. so thats pretty good. im not complaining.

edit: oh and its a micro atx so i dont have much room between the vga and the other cards. i wish i had more space. maybe in a year or two i will get a fx 53 (when the price is 300$) and a normal sized atx and maybe cooling for the vga. cause i will have more room.

If everyone thinks those wires look bad, I need to go try very hard to clean up my Tsunami...

what is that blue stuff going around the cables? whatever it is it looks sweet. good job but needs just a lil wire management. :)

Back