• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

There's something about Mary ....

RPhArrow

Gawd
Joined
Jul 19, 2005
Messages
939
*Moose and KodiakStar have been very vocal while trying to cover for Mary, but I think it's important for all you serious folders out there to realize what an outstanding job Mary has been doing !!!! Mary has an alias... Marty9876... and this lady/guy (who knows for sure ?) has been folding somebody's ass off ! I have quickly learned that if I don't think some folding problem can be solved, I just ask Mary ! Or just read all his posts !

 
Very true ! If it can be broken, Marty will.... If it can be fixed, Mage will.....
 
mar.jpg


This Mary? You guys sure? ;)

Waving as Mary passes by..................... :p
 
Thanks! I think,,,,,, I just don't quite understand this part-


RPhArrow said:
*Moose and KodiakStar have been very vocal while trying to cover for Mary,
 
Marty --- sorry... my mistake !! I just see *Moose & KodiakStar's names so often, the old Alzheimers kicked in.. It was actually OldBenWa that I was thinking of.. But the bottom line is that I want everyone to appreciate your great efforts. Even if I have to laugh while doing so :p
 
Man a guy misses one day and this is what happens.... sheesh. :D

We all appreciate what Mary does, it's just our own special brand of humor, which, when you look like an axe murderer, is warranted. :D

 
Thanks BillR I think I just threw up a little........uuhhhh.....yeah sure did.
 
There should be a new tag put on all threads containing material of this ilk - NSFS (Not Safe For Stomach). :p

 
BillR said:
mar.jpg


This Mary? You guys sure? ;)

Waving as Mary passes by..................... :p

:eek: I just thought this needed to be bumped back to the top. I dont think enough people have seen this. :eek:

 
I may have to lock this thread just to keep her from coming back.... <insert throw-up smilie here>
 
C'mon, that can't be our Mary. That's obviously a Pall Mall light she's smoking and we all know our Mary only smokes Virginia Slims Menthol 100's. ;)
 
p[H]ant0m said:
Man a guy misses one day and this is what happens.... sheesh. :D

We all appreciate what Mary does, it's just our own special brand of humor, which, when you look like an axe murderer, is warranted. :D


"Man if that's your idea of a joke, you must write for Leno!" -Peter Griffin

 
I have to say one thing. We all need to pitch in and get BillR some better porn
puke.gif
 
Spectre said:
I have to say one thing. We all need to pitch in and get BillR some better porn
puke.gif

I posted this in the other thread too:

You need to understand, IF I were a really really mean guy I would not have painted the bra on Mary………….cause you just got no idea…………none…………….. :rolleyes: ;) :D
 
BillR said:
I posted this in the other thread too:

You need to understand, IF I were a really really mean guy I would not have painted the bra on Mary………….cause you just got no idea…………none…………….. :rolleyes: ;) :D

Hell, it's been a while... PM the orginal pic please....
 
marty9876 said:
Hell, it's been a while... PM the orginal pic please....

Man Moose. how many posts like that did he buy from you with those crappers? (it hurts to even THINK about the original).

 
That is...
Holy...
/me looks again
Jesus... chr...
I mean...

Guys seriousally...

What'd you do to Brittany Spears?

Can't be marty in a wig either... too many teef
 
I seem to remember seeing the original pic on a ratings site or maybe it was !!!!!!!!!!!... I forget... but I know I've seen it.... :eek:
 
Back
Top