The Conroe Overclock Database. (Please read 1st post for posting instructions.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top of the e6300's!!! 100% OC, 100% Stable!!!

Username: Seufari
Stability: 7hrs+ Orthos

CPU name E6300
OC: 3742 Mhz
Stepping: 6 B2
Week: L625
Code: A796
Vcore: 1.55v BIOS

Cooling: Phase Change
Cooler brand/model: Chilly1 Unit

Motherboard: Asus P5B-Deluxe Wifi
Bios Version: 0804

RAM brand: Crucial
RAM rated speed: 5300
RAM actual speed: 1040Mhz
Latency: 5-6-6-15 2.025v

3724.jpg

Seufari said:
Top of the e6300's!!! 100% OC, 100% Stable!!!

Username: Seufari
Stability: 7hrs+ Orthos

CPU name E6300
OC: 3742 Mhz
Code: A796
Vcore: 1.55v BIOS

Cooling: Phase Change
Cooler brand/model: Chilly1 Unit

Motherboard: Asus P5B-Deluxe Wifi

RAM brand: Crucial
RAM actual speed: 1040Mhz
Latency: 5-6-6-15 2.025v

Congrats Seufari, great result
:eek:

I have defaulted the value to Windows XP 32 bit version.
If you did not use this OS when you overclocked let me
know what OS you did use.

We have a new E6300 record. Congratulations Seufari!

KEY:
Green=official result (all columns filled)
Black and bold=not official result
68006700jv4.png

6600ez3.png

6400cz0.png

6300sumbj5.png

Highest overclocks that have not been proven to be stable:
unstabletr4.png

argonmt said:
Vcore = 1.43 volt
motherboard = Asus P5B-E plus 0304 bios
Memory = Micron 2x512 D9 value RAM
Ram speed = 926, 5-5-5-15
Vdimm = 2.3 volt
Cooling = Apogee BlackIce 120.2 swiftech
CPU = L630A753
Speed = 462.8 x 8 = 3700

RAM speed is 6400 ^ ^

linuxdude9 said:
Does anyone know the difference between A and B codes on the CPU after the week?

Good question...I just got a week 31a and was wondering the same thing.

CIMG0192.jpg

B is the new stepping - they seem to be crippled. Lower overclocks as if Intel has changed the chips to keep overclocking to a minimum. I believe someone on XS has pics of the bottom of A and B chips and the B's are missing some resistor packs - the rumor is to hinder overclocking.

My A does over 3.6 Ghz, the Bs I had were limited to about 3.2 Ghz.

User Name: ThreeDee
Stability: SP2004 by Johnny Lee for 8hours (plus F@H was running and I fell asleep while watching Lethal Weapon using PowerDVD)

CPU name: E6600
OC: 3400MHz
Week: L626
Code: B089
Vcore: 1.365 ..but it was showing 1.2v in the screenshot :confused:

Cooling: Air
Cooler brand/model: Zalman 9500

Motherboard: eVga 680i
Bios Version: P21
Operating System: XP 64

RAM brand: K-Byte! from BestBuy! :p
RAM rated speed: PC2 5300
RAM actual speed: 755.8
RAM voltage: 1.8v
Latency: 4-4-4-12 1T

[F]old|[H]ard

I thought I'd add this because it shows a more real wold (safe temps) OC with the stock cooling. And it shows Vista is stable for OCing as well.

User Name: discostu26
Stability: Othros SmallFFTs 8 hours 29 min, Blended 15 hours 54 min

CPU name: E6300
OC: 3010MHz
Code: A700
Vcore: 1.24 (undervolted)

Cooler brand/model: Intel Stock Cooler

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3
Bios Version: F7
Operating System: Vista

RAM brand: Corsair
RAM rated speed: 6400
RAM actual speed: 860
Latency: 5-5-5-12

http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=145214

Orthos SmallFFTs

Orthos Blended

User: Calefaction
Stability: Orthos 4+ hours

CPU: E6600
OC: 3500
Week: L630
Code: A751
Vcore: 1.565 bios / 1.52 actual

Cooling: Water
Coling Brand: Koolance 6mm tubing

Motherboard: eVGA 680i

RAM Brand: Corsair
RAM Rated Speed: 1066mhz
RAM Actual Speed: 875mhz
Latency: 4-4-4-12

CPU-Z Validation: http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc?id=145269

Screenshot:
c2d_oc.jpg

User Name: jhartono0002
Stability: 6 hrs Orthos Small FTT

Full Week Code: L630B013
CPU name E6600
OC: 3708
Stepping: ample: 6 B2
Code: B013
Vcore: 1.575 Bios/1.488 Windows
Cooling: Air Cooling
Cooler brand/model: Tuniq Tower 120

Motherboard: AsusTek P5B Deluxe
Operating System: Windows XP 32

RAM brand: Crucial Ballistix DDR2 PC5300
RAM actual speed: 333
Default Latency: 3-3-3-8/2.2v
Ram Overclocked 412/515Mhz (4:5) /5-5-4-13/2.2v

http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc?id=145277
3700orthosstablecroppedet3.jpg

Got it up to 3500. Took some V and the log in Core told me it hit 64. It's kinda funny tho, the Tuniq's barely warm...

User Name: Jodiuh
Stability: 8+ Orthos
Temps: Core Temp v.94's Temp Log

Stacker 810 w/ 4 Scythe "E" 49CFM, 21DB
Tuniq Tower 120 w/ Scythe "E" 49CFM, 21DB
Jing Ting NB Cooler
Ambient: 26C
Idle: 46C
Load: 64C

E6400: 2.130GHz
OC: 3.504GHz
Code: A301
Vcore: 1.4250V

Mobo: Asus P5B Deluxe, Rev 1.03G, C1
Bus: 438
FSB: 1.4V
NB: 1.55V
SB: 1.6V
ICH: 1.215V

Ram: Crucial 10th Anniversary
Speed: 876Mhz (438*2)
Vdimm: 2.25V

I'll stick these in here... neither of these are stability tested, lol... I don't even have Orthos or Prime on the pc. These are done on my bench setup and I could care less about stability, I have an everyday/gaming pc for that.

boshuter
stability: don't make me laugh
Temps: -38c

Cooling: TT Big Typhoon for the air run - home built single stage phase

E6700ES : 2.66ghz
OC: air 4.00ghz - phase 4.6ghz
Stepping 5 B1
Vcore: 1.525 air - 1.62 phase

Mobo: DFI 975X/G
Bios: 11-15
FSB: 400 air - 460 phase
NB: 1.75 air - 1.88 phase

Ram: Corsair PC5400UL
Don't remember ram speed, was just chekcing out the cpu in this run.

These are not maxed, they were preliminary tests to see what the cpu/board will do. The board won't cut it, it's maxing at 460fsb with the X10 multi. The cpu is going on dry ice as soon as a 500+fsb board gets here... will report results of that when I get them.

On phase;
46ghzcpuzwebtk7.jpg

On air:
128pi4ghzdp9.jpg

dnottis said:
B is the new stepping - they seem to be crippled. Lower overclocks as if Intel has changed the chips to keep overclocking to a minimum. I believe someone on XS has pics of the bottom of A and B chips and the B's are missing some resistor packs - the rumor is to hinder overclocking.

My A does over 3.6 Ghz, the Bs I had were limited to about 3.2 Ghz.

You have no clue WTF you are talking about...

My L628B primes [email protected] measured on water like nobodys business, LOL @ 3.2.

All you guys who cry that 55c is too high need to look @ this:

3900B-tgpwn-orthos-run3.JPG

[size=3-]|v|arvin's E6600 overclock is FAKE[/size]
bachus_anonym said:
Yep, got one too :rolleyes:

rolleyes.png

... moron :slap: He knew what he was doing, therefore no CPU-Z...

In other words, I think he booted, run ORTHOS and took a screenshot @ 445x6=2670MHz. Since his stock multi was x9 (E6600), that's why we see 4005Mhz (445x9). Quite known glitch, although it blows as hell, that even nTune falls for it :(

THIS MOFO SHOULD GET BANNED!

lvlarvin said:
Here you go lil girls...NOW be Gone!

ocxt6qq7.jpg
I call fake as 1.42v would show correct in CPU-Z and marvin is too scared to admit that he is cheating as je might have watercooled with 1.68v. Yes i beleve he has 4GHZ. I don't beleive he has more than 600fsb on 680i motherboard.

>trinity< said:
I call fake as 1.42v would show correct in CPU-Z and marvin is too scared to admit that he is cheating as je might have watercooled with 1.68v. Yes i beleve he has 4GHZ. I don't beleive he has more than 600fsb on 680i motherboard.

NO! He is running 445fsb, just with a 6 multi

In other words, I think he booted, run ORTHOS and took a screenshot @ 445x6=2670MHz. Since his stock multi was x9 (E6600), that's why we see 4005Mhz (445x9).

As always, a thread looks nicer when it sticks to the topic wo/ neg vibes. If any heavy grievances/large font should be made, PM would be the method of conver IMO. Now...how bout some of you get on the OC train! :p :p

he needs a cpuz shot with Orthos running at the same time, not stopped. Anybody can boot 4ghz, clockgen lower, run Orthos 24 hours, then clockgen back to 4ghz. Orthos will still show 4ghz as the stable run.

syne_24 said:
he needs a cpuz shot with Orthos running at the same time, not stopped. Anybody can boot 4ghz, clockgen lower, run Orthos 24 hours, then clockgen back to 4ghz. Orthos will still show 4ghz as the stable run.

you don't have to boot up at 4 ghz.

orthos as well as some other programs has a bug where it only recognizes the default multiplier and not the actual one.

so someone with a 6600 can boot at 6 x 445 and it'd still show up as 4000 in orthos.

someone with a 6700 can boot at 6 x 445 and it'd show up as 4450 in orthos.

but man, if he can get away with a screenshot like that and be added to the verified list, i might as well give that a try as well... good job to the person running the database... NOT.

Shimmishim said:
good job to the person running the database... NOT.
Criticism wo/ suggestion helps no one. Perhaps we could suggest CPU-Z verification?

Jodiuh said:
Criticism wo/ suggestion helps no one. Perhaps we could suggest CPU-Z verification?

We have always needed CPUZ open while orthos is running... I do not see how this idiot gets in here and gets away with this.

His score IS comming out of the database one way or another, so dont worry about that.

fhpchris said:
We have always needed CPUZ open while orthos is running... I do not see how this idiot gets in here and gets away with this.

His score IS comming out of the database one way or another, so dont worry about that.

How can you be so certain? What are you going to do? Demand that the thread be closed
because I refuse to take that result down?

Well we won't have to find out because I am going to remove that result since you and
several others are so convinced that it is fraudulant.

I have considered removing your results as well. You make three angry posts about
lvlarvin's result and you use gaint text in one of them to shout at me. You use the coveted
post number 1,000 for one of those posts as well. :( And then you make some kind of
weird threat about his score "coming out of the database one way or another" even though
I can't imagine how you could pull that off if I refused.

If you have a problem with someone's overclock result you ONLY need to send me a PM.
That is enough for me to look into it.

In conclusion. fhpchris you are going to get what you want. However I would appreciate it if
you would refrain from behaving like a zealot for a little while because the more I think
about you right now the more angry I get. And I don't like being angry. So please don't
send me any PMs and keep your posts in this thread happy and full of love.:)

And I have a response for Shimmishim's comment as well. (Clears throat.)
Go stick your nose in a rubber hose Shimmishim. :eek:

If I have the time today I might be able to remove lvlarmin's result. I have some work here
that needs doin'.

Still taking new entries?

User Name: TalonThorn
Stability: ORTHOS 7.5hr+ (so far)

CPU name: E6600
OC: 3501MHz)
Code: A589
Vcore: 1.51 (reported in bios), bios setting value is 1.5625 (680i undervolts the core)

Cooling: TEC
Cooler brand/model: Vigor Monsoon II

Motherboard: EVGA 680i
Operating System: XP 32

RAM brand: Corsair
RAM actual speed: 1000
Latency: 5-5-5-15

Missing information from database:
Memory Voltage: 2.20
Core Tempature Idle: 31C @ 23C Ambient
Max Core Temperature (stability testing): 62C @ 23C Ambient
FSB: 1556
CPU Multiplier: x9

http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc?id=145841

First pic doesn't have ID in CPU-Z; second one does, but I had already stopped ORTHOS...
http://talonthorn.com/conroe_3501.jpg
http://talonthorn.com/conroe_3501b.jpg

For the record of everyone here, I did pm Mentok twice before starting to post 30 font bold words here, and I have been MORE than respectful to Mentok, until this current attitude problem he shows.

mentok1982 said:
How can you be so certain? What are you going to do? Demand that the thread be closed
because I refuse to take that result down?

Well we won't have to find out because I am going to remove that result since you and
several others are so convinced that it is fraudulant.

Duh, IT IS fraudulent. Look @ the picture Bachus_Anonymous made.
The bad thing is this guy KNEW what he was doing, he was not some little innocent person in all of this.

There is no conceivable reason why you would NOT take the result down.

I have considered removing your results as well. You make three angry posts about
lvlarvin's result and you use gaint text in one of them to shout at me. You use the coveted
post number 1,000 for one of those posts as well. :( And then you make some kind of
weird threat about his score "coming out of the database one way or another" even though
I can't imagine how you could pull that off if I refused.

Go for it, I do not make my results so that I look "uber leetzor" for everyone here, I do it because I want a fast system. I didnt even post results of my L628B Xeon 3060 #2 or my L631A X6800 (which passes 3dmark @ 4100 and passes dual32m @ 4000), I only care about the community and showing the differences between the stepping and weeks that are available to us now.

Just look @ the list of Conroes that I have owned:

L623A738 E6600 = 3.7ghz dual 32m
L628A235 E6600 = 3707 prime
E6700ES stepping B2 6 = 3800 dual 32m @ 1.55v
Xeon 3060 #1 L629A780 = 3900 prime, board limited(but not by much)
Xeon 3060 #2 L628B167 = 3900 prime @ 80F room, board limited
X6800 L631A 3800 prime, 4000 dual 32m, 4100 32m/3dmark 4130 8m 4200 1m

How many other people Here prime @ 1.68v? None, and that is why some people with the "bad" steppings do not get close to my results.

It took 1.68v and colder ambients for my X6800 and Xeon #1 just to get close to my L628B @ 1.58v at high ambient temperatures. Again, you should stop ragging on smimshimshimshimmmmm and myself and start throwing down information that will actually help people, like how both of my random newegg Xeons prime 100mhz higher than my X6800 does, but instead you take time to babble around. I do not care about your feelings/opinions/blah blah once you start insulting people who know WTF they are doing here.

And I have another Xeon comming once I make up my mind on what I should get.
If you have a problem with someone's overclock result you ONLY need to send me a PM.
That is enough for me to look into it.
I sent you two PMs and you didnt respond to either, so WTH do you think I am going to do? Im going to use 30 font text so anyone even browsing the results here can see that that asshat is FAKE FAKE FAKE.

In conclusion. fhpchris you are going to get what you want.

No, the community gets what it wants, I only have enough experience and resources to call this little asshat out.

However I would appreciate it if
you would refrain from behaving like a zealot for a little while because the more I think
about you right now the more angry I get.
why? because I pmed you twice and you ignored me? All my results are clearly real, just look @ the xeon thread@xs, nearly everyone with the same stepping as me is getting what I get or better... Someone posted 4050 dual 32m on a L628B167 Xeon 3060, I am NOT comming here with results that are not true.

And I don't like being angry. So please don't
send me any PMs and keep your posts in this thread happy and full of love.:)

I do not like getting ignored, and I WILL call people out, but you do not see me bitching about people with better results than me, because the prime database isnt a race, it is there to only help everyone.

And I have a response for Shimmishim's comment as well. (Clears throat.)
Go stick your nose in a rubber hose Shimmishim. :eek:

Shimmishim has been posting at the Xeon thread@XS for like 14 pages now, I think he knows what is real/fake, because I know he has struggled to get the results that he has.

If I have the time today I might be able to remove lvlarmin's result. I have some work here
that needs doin'.

I appreciate the database as anyone else, I have downloaded it and I know the work that you put in it, and I sure as hell wont let some retarded asshat who cant even bench 3dmark above 3.6 show results that he primes 4ghz

CPU @ SPEED = Conroe e6600 3.5Ghz
http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?p=1030303475#post1030303475

You dont need to be telling me and Shimshimshimshimshimmmmmmm to go fuck ourselves, personally you need to take the dick out of your ass and just remove the CLEARLY FAKE entries.

I dont care, remove my results if you want, but they are more than 100% real and you better believe that I am going to post better ones in the very near future, so you need to check your bad attitude at the door right now. It isnt worth anybodies time to come in here and type hour long messages insulting eachother, Lets just get back to showing how badass the Xeon 3060 and 3070s are, and you should mention them in the database.

fhpchris,

I don't disagree with your feelings towards the fake oc, but please edit your post so that this thread doesn't get closed or something worse. :)

Sorry OP

I wasn't trying to rub you the wrong way.

It's just a little upsetting when people exploit a bug as badly as he did... and then it doesn't help by the fact that you gave his results a "verified" status.

I think the cpu-z thing open is a very valid thing.

Again, my apologies for what I said. :) I'll post my results soon as well.

User Name: shimmishim
Stability: Orthos Small FFT 19 hours

CPU name Xeon 3060
OC: 3807
Week: L628
Code: B211
Vcore: 1.55 bios , 1.53 actual (measured with DMM)

Cooler brand/model: Swiftech Storm v2

Motherboard: Abit AW9D-MAX
Bios Version: beta 13b03
Operating System: XP 32 Pro

RAM brand: Super Talent
RAM actual speed: ddr2-846

Link to orthos shot + cpu-z

User name: shimmishim
Stability: 14 hours orthos blend test

CPU name: Conroe E6700
OC: 3801
Stepping: 5 B1
Week: L617
Code: A926
Vcore: 1.575 bios , 1.56 actual (measured with DMM)

Cooler brand/model: Swiftech Storm v2

Motherboard: Asus P5B-Deluxe
Operating System: XP 32 Pro

RAM brand: Super Talent
RAM actual speed: ddr2-950
Latency: 4-4-4-10

Link

Shimmishim said:
It's just a little upsetting when people exploit a bug as badly as he did... and then it doesn't help by the fact that you gave his results a "verified" status.

I gave him no verified status. He submitted all the required information which means that I
color it green and I call it "official". I only do that to encourage people to submit all the data I
ask for. I do not check the math or investigate every submission.

Since you apologized I will put your results in the database. The update should occur tomorrow
I think.

fhpchris I give up. I tried to be nice and it does not work. I try to tell you how I feel and you throw it in my face and tell me I have a bad attitude. Then you tell me to take the dick out of my ass. What the hell man? That is a homophobic statement if I have ever heard one. There is nothing wrong with having a dick in your ass. Lots of people enjoy it.

So yeah I am going to close this thread. I hoped that I would not have to deal with this kind of crap and I have other more important things to do in my life and on the Internet. If anyone wants to take over for me and make a new thread send me a PM and I will do whatever I can to help you get started.

Before I end this post and this thread I want to make it clear why I am doing this.

1. fhpchris' and others like him being not very nice.
2. I have not been having as much fun doing this lately.
3. I have better more important things to do IRL and online.
4. I have not "been out" in a long time. I need to go have some fun and possibly some sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back