Thanks Steve!

Anderu said:
Steve came through just as promised. My sincere thanks to you Steve and Moose too for putting his ass in the know. :cool:

Actually, you've got the wrong guy, this was all this man goin all out for the team! :D


 
Right you are! I just noticed that and was just coming back to edit my post so nobody would be the wise for my error, only to discover that I had already been busted. Oh well. The sentiment remains the same, though the thought of Steve doing my bidding would have been eminently more satisfying! :D

Sorry for the mistake Rich. Now giving credit where credit is due.
 
Anderu said:
Right you are! I just noticed that and was just coming back to edit my post so nobody would be the wise for my error, only to discover that I had already been busted. Oh well. The sentiment remains the same, though the thought of Steve doing my bidding would have been eminently more satisfying! :D

Sorry for the mistake Rich. Now giving credit where credit is due.

You ever read any of Rich's posts? Trust me, no credit is due. 1/2 point for the pics thou.

:)
 
Back
Top