Thank you to our [H]ard OCP loyal customers

Monarch Deals

Official Monarch Rep
This offer is only being posted here on HardForum:

Here is some BIG news about a Big “Thank You” to you our loyal and appreciated repeat customers. Monarch Computer Systems would like to announce that it will be giving away 100 free copies of Ages of Empire. These will go to the first 100.. Update: make that 200 customers that submit 3 different invoice numbers in their name from Monarch Computer Systems.

Please submit entries to [email protected]. Entry period ends May 19, 2006. Games will be sent to the address on the most recent invoice. This offer is available only for a limited time while supplies last and is subject to the Monarch Computer Systems, Inc. General Terms and Conditions located at www.monarchcomputer.com. Monarch Computer Systems may in its sole discretion cancel or alter this promotion at any time without prior notice. Customers may not receive refunds, credits or exchanges for games. Invoices for returned, unaccepted, or charged back orders are ineligible for this offer. Prizes are limited to one per household. Neither Monarch Computer employees nor their family members are eligible to participate.

HEHE can i still join i got two copys of it from the eVGA 7800GTX KO's and i got three invoices hehe. I want a 3rd copy :D

ive ordered 4 but only have 2 of the invoice papers in my hand anyother way to get them ?

Hello, i would like to submit my numbers but cannot find where to do that at the above supplied link?
thanks,
jp :D

tvdang7 said:
ive ordered 4 but only have 2 of the invoice papers in my hand anyother way to get them ?

Have you checked your e-mail? You just need the order numbers.

jhpate said:
Hello, i would like to submit my numbers but cannot find where to do that at the above supplied link?
thanks,

thankyougiveaway@monarchcomput er.com

Take out the space in monarchcomputer.com.

emailed the latest 3 of my 7 invoice numbers.

Thanks!

burningrave101 said:
Three order numbers submitted. Thanks for the great deal!
The description asked for the invoice numbers. :p

im in.... submitted 3 of my 5-6 invoices :)

thanks monarch!!

You guys honestly deserve alot of appreciation for the great job you guys have done here.
Even though alot of members here, take it for granted.

EDIT - Monarch has been going above and beyond the call of duty; it really suprises me to see a retailer put so much effort into making their customers happy. <3 monarch :p

pxc said:
The description asked for the invoice numbers. :p

Well i dont keep all those pieces of paper laying around :p. They go in the trash and i keep the e-mail for my order confirmation and records. The invoice number and the order number point to the same order so they better take em! lol

Monarch Order Confirmation E-mail said:
Thank you for purchasing from MonarchComputer.com, where
your satisfaction is very important to us!
Please save this email as your receipt of purchase from
MonarchComputer.com and as proof of purchase for
obtaining rebates (if applicable).

By placing this order you have agreed to and are bound by
our Terms and Conditions which can be found at
http://www.monarchcomputer.com/terms

The next email you will receive from us will contain
the shipping information for your order. You will not
be contacted otherwise unless we need to verify additional
information or there is a problem with your order.

Important Shipping Note: Monarch cannot guarantee same
day shipping. Orders placed today may take one full
business day or more to process. Please allow additional
build time if your order requires assembly.

VERY IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING!

Please retain this email as it is your invoice for
your order (Shipments only include a packing slip)

burningrave101 said:
Have you checked your e-mail? You just need the order numbers.

Take out the space in monarchcomputer.com.

yea i deleted the other 2 also. so i have the last 2 papers and 2 emails. i only need 1 more!! monarch u there? or do i need to email you.

Very awesome gesture guys. Too bad I haven't placed three orders yet.

Oh well. :p

damn. too bad monarch doesn't store past purchases in our accounts on their website :(

NeoGohan said:
damn. too bad monarch doesn't store past purchases in our accounts on their website :(

no, but if you call them, they can look up your account order history, as long as you made sure to use the same ordering info each time ;)

i wonder who "Monarch Deals" is actually, this isn't Devin is it?

Sweet. :)
I sent in my 3 different invoice numbers too.
However the invoice email had the order numbers on them too so I went ahead and sent their respective order numbers with the invoice numbers.
Added a 4th one just incase I had a typo. :D

Yup, but even if a fraction of those views, people did qualify........ Im just saying.

Yeah, I've always looked at monarch deals, and can be pretty impulsive, but no deals ever seem good enough to drive me to purchase.

Oh4Sh0 said:
Yeah, I've always looked at monarch deals, and can be pretty impulsive, but no deals ever seem good enough to drive me to purchase.
Odd. They usually have the cheapest prices around....

jhpate said:
thanks,

Monarch Deals said:

Do order numbers work, or they have to be invoice numbers?

Volkum said:
Sent 3 in... I wonder how many people have sent in 3 already.

i would guess 60+ at this point....

Thanks again Mr MD. ;)

nobody_here said:
no, but if you call them, they can look up your account order history, as long as you made sure to use the same ordering info each time ;)

i wonder who "Monarch Deals" is actually, this isn't Devin is it?

Nope, not him :)

amd ati FO SHO said:
Should be AOE III

Yeap AoE III...

Hum. I had exactly 3 orders with monarch thankfully :)

and sent it like... right when someone told me about it about 4 hours ago.

Damn, I wish newegg would do this.

I'd like to get something for my 12 invoices (especially that $2100 one that cleaned out my savings). I haven't even gotten a free shipping coupon lol.

I'm going to start buying more stuff at Monarch.

General Crespin said:
Just out of curiosity, is there a way to know if we will be getting a copy? :)

im sure in time, we will get a reply from the email address; to state whether we will recieve the game or not.

Back