• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

TEC-cooled SR-2 mega-build

APOLLO

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2009
Joined
Sep 17, 2000
Messages
9,089
For all you SR-2 lovers, there's a guy who is building a Coolit TEC cooled SR-2 system in the cases forum right over here: http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1543663

Question is, does he fold? ;)

Some highlight pics:

5xk01c.jpg


adyh61.jpg


2055rwj.jpg
 
Last edited:
That's just some unreal modding.

His mobo power connector and CPU power connectors' right angle adapters are just beautifully done. Does anyone sell nice things like these at retail for us lesser folk?
 
Oops, my bad. I took another look and I see what you mean. Bleh.

Once upon a time I desoldered and resoldered some RAM sockets for an Apple ][ GS and I sure don't want to try that trick again.
 
Back
Top