syncronizing audio and video on a computer = IMPOSSIBLE????

Dr_Chanesaw

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 19, 2004
Messages
171
what the #@#$#$? i have been trying to record something in sync on my computer for 2 days and now dont have any patience for this #$# any more.. windows movie maker sucks @#@#@! virtual dub the same! ^$%^% this crap! anybody had any idea? movie maker won't even open a wav audio file- cant recognize the format? wtf?? it opens mps3 and then freezes?? is it really impossible to record video and audio on a computer at the same time??
 
Maybe it's time to pay for proper video editing software. That, or calm down. Either way'll do.

Believe me: synchronization on a computer is very possible, and very easy.
 
Just create the file and use YET ANOTHER AVI INFO.

I use that to sync up videos I download that are a little bit off. Its hella simple and works so good. I don't know what kind of computer youre using to do this but try shutting off processes that you dont need like AV. See if that helps?
 
Back
Top