• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Syncing iTunes w/ WMP?

Diablo2K

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Aug 10, 2000
Messages
6,849
I have my iTunes all sorted out and I would like to match it to WMP, I have sorted out MP3 tag problems, deleted matching songs, uploaded all the missing artwork. I would like to just delete my music files and copy what I have on iTunes over.

Is this possible, I don't have any DRMissues as nothing was purchased thru iTunes?

P.S I don't currently have an iPod but I am planning on getting a new one after the first of the year.
 
Both of mine are the same. I just have everything saved in the "My Music" folder and tell both programs to look in that directory. The ID tags will match, but both programs use different artwork...so I don't think that'll work. I know the new WMP 12 even assigns artwork to the files themselves but iTunes (and iPods) don't seem to use that kind of artwork.
 
Back
Top