nightelfmaster
Limp Gawd
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2004
- Messages
- 267
$149 Asus A8N-SLI non-deluxe http://usa.asus.com/products/mb/socket939/a8nsli/overview.htm
$199 Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe http://usa.asus.com/products/mb/socket939/a8nsli-d/overview.htm
$155 Amd 64 3200+ weichester 90nm 939 http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=19-103-501&depa=1
$339 6800gt 128mb ram http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-121-177&depa=1
$419 6800gt 256mb ram http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-121-188&depa=1
$1000 2405FPW http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...=us&l=en&cs=19&category_id=2999&page=external
$175 Lian-Li Silver ATX PC-V1000 http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-112-051&depa=1
$108-each 2-3x mushkin ram pc-3700 http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=20-146-382&depa=1
$102.50 plextor serial ata 12x DVD+-RW drive http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=27-131-328&depa=1
$24 liteon 16x DVD-ROM drive http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=27-131-409&depa=1
$181 Western Digital Raptor 74gb http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=22-144-160&depa=1
OR
$108-each 2x western digital WD2000JB OEM http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=22-144-129&depa=1
$8 Artic silver 5 thermal compound http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=35-100-007&depa=1
$47 Zalman CNPS7000B-Cu (for cpu) http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=35-118-113&depa=1
$1-each 15x Masscool 80mm DC Case Fan http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-112-051&depa=1
So far thats what i have... I'm not sure if the 256mb video card is worth the money or the deluxe motherboard. I need a reccommendation for a PSU. So tell me what you think. Thanks =).
$199 Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe http://usa.asus.com/products/mb/socket939/a8nsli-d/overview.htm
$155 Amd 64 3200+ weichester 90nm 939 http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=19-103-501&depa=1
$339 6800gt 128mb ram http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-121-177&depa=1
$419 6800gt 256mb ram http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=14-121-188&depa=1
$1000 2405FPW http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...=us&l=en&cs=19&category_id=2999&page=external
$175 Lian-Li Silver ATX PC-V1000 http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-112-051&depa=1
$108-each 2-3x mushkin ram pc-3700 http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=20-146-382&depa=1
$102.50 plextor serial ata 12x DVD+-RW drive http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=27-131-328&depa=1
$24 liteon 16x DVD-ROM drive http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=27-131-409&depa=1
$181 Western Digital Raptor 74gb http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?description=22-144-160&depa=1
OR
$108-each 2x western digital WD2000JB OEM http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=22-144-129&depa=1
$8 Artic silver 5 thermal compound http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=35-100-007&depa=1
$47 Zalman CNPS7000B-Cu (for cpu) http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=35-118-113&depa=1
$1-each 15x Masscool 80mm DC Case Fan http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=11-112-051&depa=1
So far thats what i have... I'm not sure if the 256mb video card is worth the money or the deluxe motherboard. I need a reccommendation for a PSU. So tell me what you think. Thanks =).