I recently got the AV 40s and an 8" sub to replace my damaged Logitech Z-2300 system. The sound is 10x better, but one thing I could use is a way to control my sub's volume levels. With the Z-2300, both the volume and bass levels were conveniently placed on the same control (pictured below).
I was thinking something along the lines of the PowerMate, but I installed the software and didn't see a way that I could add bass control into it. Does anyone know of peripheral that allows bass control? I don't want to have to get down and under my desk everytime I need a sound adjustment. Thanks in advance for the help.
I was thinking something along the lines of the PowerMate, but I installed the software and didn't see a way that I could add bass control into it. Does anyone know of peripheral that allows bass control? I don't want to have to get down and under my desk everytime I need a sound adjustment. Thanks in advance for the help.