Oct 11, 2005 #1 B btgman Weaksauce Joined Nov 1, 2004 Messages 89 I upgraded to a WD74 Raptor drive a few months ago. So, I have my old 60GB PATA drive sitting around gathering dust. I'm gonna put it back in but what's the best way to use it - OS on the WD74; games, docs and music on the 60GB? Thanks
I upgraded to a WD74 Raptor drive a few months ago. So, I have my old 60GB PATA drive sitting around gathering dust. I'm gonna put it back in but what's the best way to use it - OS on the WD74; games, docs and music on the 60GB? Thanks
Oct 11, 2005 #2 D defakto 2[H]4U Joined Jun 10, 2004 Messages 2,323 I'd definately put the os on the raptor probably games and programs on it too and just use the older drive for storage.
I'd definately put the os on the raptor probably games and programs on it too and just use the older drive for storage.
Oct 11, 2005 #3 D DougLite Supreme [H]ardness Joined Jan 3, 2005 Messages 4,764 Tweak your plan to OS and games on the 74, docs and music on the 60GB, and you'll be very happy.
Oct 11, 2005 #4 B btgman Weaksauce Joined Nov 1, 2004 Messages 89 Games and progs with OS on the Raptor, it is. Cheers guys.