• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Stupid question, but....

It's something you do to your clothes so it doesnt crease up.

;)

Actually, its using your spare CPU cycles to do computational tasks that require brute force. Check out the distributed computing section of the forums for a primer.
 
No such thing as stupid questions, just inquisitive idiots.

I kid :)

What he said. To elaborate, people that fold use their spare CPU cycles to help research facilities cure diseases.

Its a good cause, and on that note I think I'm gonna look into it cause I can't for the life of me think of any reason not to.
 
Step 1:Fold for team 33
Step 2:????
Step 3: Cure cancer

Its just that simple man...and its addicting, fun, and a wide range of characters in the forum :) Its SO easy...even a Moose can do it :) Sign up and ask away....http://hardfolding.com

 
Back
Top