Stuck on my decision

AJaxx.

n00b
Joined
Sep 2, 2005
Messages
31
Well I know that I am going to buy a new 19" crt. I also know that it will be one of these two:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Samsung-997DF-1...yZ116350QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...age=productlisting.aspx&instock=&refurbished=

I just cant decide between the two. The Samsung is obviously cheaper coming to a total with shipping of $135.00. The Viewsonic is more spendy coming to $175.00 with free shipping form dell, but is it a better monitor? I have read reviws on both of them and both have good customer reviews. The only thing I read is that the samsung has a problem with a yellow hue on a small percentage of the monitors. So I leave the decision up to the experts here at [H]. Is the Viewsonic worth the extra money? I am also open to other suggestions, if anyone knows of a good deal out there feel free to post it.
 
As an eBay Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top