• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

strange problem with NEC as900

Lakedaimon

Weaksauce
Joined
Jan 6, 2005
Messages
86
yesterday I noticed that my CRT monitor at home has a subtle "flicker" to it where the image will get what I can only describe as slightly "redder" and then back to normal every few seconds. but otherwise there is no change to the image. I hooked my roommates monitor up to it, and that one works fine, so I seriously doubt its a video card problem. likewise the monitor behaves the same way on his computer. degaussing and resetting factory settings havent helped. admittedly there are small speakers flanking the monitor, and another pc and monitor within a couple feet, but im not convinced its a magnetic problem.

anyone ever hear or something like this?
 
Back
Top