• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Strange Bluetooth Headset Problem

Boondock

n00b
Joined
Jun 28, 2006
Messages
37
I'm not sure if this is the right forum, if it isn't please move it mods. Thanks.

Overnight my bluetooth headset quit working with skype and msn and my computer in general. I can use it as a microphone, but when it comes to hearing other people, I have to route the sound through my laptops speakers, but it sounds funny. I am using driver version 5.0.1.2609. I have a dell laptop with the internal adapter. I also tried using my headset on my other computer but I couldn't get it to work either. I've tried changing the sound profiles, but I think I'm missing something. I tried googling for an answer but I didn't find anything that answered any of my questions. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks.

 
Back
Top