• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Stereo Input to USB Device

Gross

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 26, 2000
Messages
424
For a job I am working on at a school, they need a Stereo input - USB device. Preferably balanced input, but all that I have found are minimum 4-500 bucks. Unbalanced is fine, since it meets thier budget, and we can make that work. I have found plenty of devices, just seeing if anyone recommends anything besides the M-Audio peices for 100 bones.

They are going to be using it on a Mac, so must be compatable with OS9 & OSX.


Thanks!

-Brian
 
Well, yes, except balanced would be XLR, as RCA is an unblanced connection.
 
Back
Top