• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Static Mic only with SoundCard

DiabloDj1

n00b
Joined
Dec 17, 2005
Messages
3
Here's the deal:
Creative Audigy 4 (NOT pro)
Logitech Extreme Gaming PC Headset
Asus A8N-E Mobo

Newly installed drivers on the soundcard.

If I use the headset on my Audigy4, it gets very staticy. People can hear me perfectly fine, but I cant listen to anything.. Very Faintly behind the static I can hear some things but it's tough.
Now, if I use my built in soundcard on my Mobo, the sound is crystal clear on my headset...

How can I use the headset on my new Audigy4 without getting static problems?
 
Try uninstalling all the drivers for the mobo's integrated sound, and disable it in the BIOS. If that doesn't work, try moving the card to a different PCI slot.
 
Would the pci card really make only one connection of the 6 or so thats no the card not work?..
 
Back
Top