Star Trek Online Referral Key Codes

RangerXML

Supreme [H]ardness
IF YOU WANT A KEY, WE THE FOLKS OFFERING TO SEND YOU ONE, NEED YOUR EMAIL TO GENERATE ONE. PLEASE PM WHOM EVERY YOU LIKE ON HERE, BUT PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL. I do post unclaimed keys here after a week or more being unused so you can also watch out for those. Anyone else here can also PM me their unclaimed keys and I will be happy to post them (without bias).

Important, if you want a referral code, PM me your email, I need that to generate the referral. Season 2 is about to launch with a bunch of new features from episodes for the Klingon faction which currently is mostly PVP to new ships (Excelsior, Nebula, Admiral lvl tier 5 Galaxy, Defiant and Intrepid classes), new space sectors and new missions. You can always try the demo without these referrals, but if 5 referrals join then I get a new ship (Galaxy-class refit) so I would be very appreciative. I didn't read anything against this in the rules, but if it does violate them I will comply.

EDIT: Unclaimed key for garbs, no email needed and as always, first come first serve. Now also adding other peoples keys that are open and available:
STRAF-68Y7F-N43EC-MN6MQ-P336T
STRAF-6FLEL-QWPUG-9WJPG-MKQUW
STRAF-6NU4X-VWN84-3XFC6-X3DR6
STRAF-6PBR8-AY4GX-U48QN-48QQN

Please if you have me post your key, let me know if it has been claimed or if you try and use one and it doesn't work anymore.

Last edited:
is there a game trial for this, i am interested, but want to try before i buy

Yeah, there is a demo. You enter the key for the referral during the demo sign up, instructions come with the referral email or you can go to startrekonline.com and go to the demo section. By taking the referral key your really just doing me a favor if you decide to join. Just PM me you email and the referral stuff is sent to you.

I was able to generate 3 keys using my own emails for those who don't want to send me theirs, one of which was already taken. The other 2 are still up for grabs. After that I will need your emails to generate them, so if you want one PM me. Thank you, I greatly appreciate your help.

I wanna try it out just PM the code to me or grab one of the posted ones? Im downloading demo now

Here is how it is going. I got one person who upgraded, and numerous redeems. I posted 2 codes from people that never redeemed them. I know how some of you feel about giving out your emails, so here are 2 more chances to give a fellow [H] some help.

Hope you enjoy the demo. Bunch of redeems and 1 upgrade, well on my way to that refit.

I didn't know if there would be multiple threads allowed and it seems all the WoW recruits are limited to one, so please excuse if I'm not welcome here.

I'd just like to note that I have a full compliment of keys as well and like RangerXML, I'd like to get some of the bonuses conferred by recruiting and help keep the STO population fresh! If you'd like a referral, just PM me your email. Being recruited provides certain benefits as well, including experience bonuses (they are expanding them to include solo play, not just grouped with your recruiter). So if you're at all interested in giving STO a play, let me know!

Season 2 is about ready to go life, now would be a good time to get into the game. Level cap is going to be bumped and a bunch of new contend and ships are being added. I still need 3 people (only counts towards ship if you ultimately upgrade to the full game and buy at least 1 month, so the more I send out the more likely I am to get my ship).

Might like to try this out again. I played during Targets "open Beta". I think my account was probably purged when the game went live.

Lots of new, fun stuff including Dabo, the board game that can be played at station bars, and my favorite the Federation Diplomatic Corps, which allow a NEW diplomacy-based mission setup for those who favor the Picard "We will talk this out like distinguished gentlemen" approach every so often, besides the Kirk "Its time to blow something up with photon torpedos"approach

I still have keys available if anyone wants to join and give it a try! Also there is NEW lower pricing on the full version if you want to play! The digital deluxe edition is only 30 USD - a great deal for anyone who wants a bunch of the extras like Original Series uniforms (w/mini skirts!) and the KAAAAAHHHHHNNNN emote, and the standard version. This is the same as the boxed Collector's edition, 30 USD, but it has different in game items as I listed previously. The standard edition is only 20!

I also have referral keys available if people want them.

Can't wait to get my hands on the Season 2 update!

Can someone PM me a referral key? I'm thinking about trying this game for a bit. Thanks.
***edit*** got one, thanks!

Unclaimed code up. You need a email to generate a key, if someone doesn't claim the key after a few weeks I post them here so someone else can try.

I have a few codes to give away, please post in thread and i'll send one your way. (email is needed to generate the code)

Unclaimed key up, also if anyone else has any unclaimed keys, PM me and I will post them in the first thread. And remember if you want a key, PM us your EMAIL, EMAIL, EMAIL. You don't have to post them publicly, you can put your request in the thread, someone will get back to you (we all want that neat ship).

I currently have 5 keys available as well! STO's major Season 2 patch has LOTS of new features! http://startrekonline.com/season_two ! The standard and DDE clients are REALLY cheap, and all of the Collector's and DDE in-game content is available on the Cryptic Store now, though if you want the DDE in-game stuff it is still a better value to buy the DDE!

Amazingly, one of the biggest features arriving are story based, time limited dynamic events, called Feature Episodes. Every week, a new "chapter" comes out with new special content that is available for a limited time, and when the whole Episode is finished, there's a special unique reward!

! I'm feeling my Lifetime has really paid off with how they are continually developing! If you want to join up, just PM me and don't forget an email!

Download the installer directly through an official Torrent too! http://installers.crypticstudios.com/torrents/Star%20Trek%20ST.5.20100704b.4.torrent

Edit: If you find you enjoy STO and want to buy...

http://www.atari.com/games/startrek_online/pc-download - Standard Edition (digital, key, no box etc...) - $20

http://www.atari.com/games/startrek_online_digital_deluxe_ed/pc-download - Digital Deluxe Edition - $30 comes with an account key and....

• TOS Uniform Set (in-game item): 3 Uniforms from the Original series (blue, red, yellow)
  • Joined Trill: Play as a Joined Trill. Joined Trill come with a symbiote that grants you several lifetimes of experience. The "Joined" species trait grants you a bonus to 5 skills.
  • "KHAAAN!" Emote (in-game item): An unforgettable moment from the second Star Trek Film. This exclusive emote allows players to relive Kirk's unforgettable moment of fury, with the timeless cry... "KHAAAN!"
  • Klingon Blood Wine Toast Emote (in-game item): Raise a glass like a Klingon! Greet and interact with other players with an exclusive Klingon gesture -the blood wine toast.
  • Registry Prefix (in-game item): Give your ship the coveted NX prefix, seen only on a handful of elite Starfleet vessels like the Defiant, 22nd century Enterprise, and Prometheus."
  • Unique Ship Item (in-game item): - Automated Defense Battery. This Tactical Module that grants any ship a passive 360 arc attack power with a short range.
All of these items are available in game through the Cryptic Store for "points" (Microtransaction), but it is cheaper to get them through the digital deluxe edition key instead! These used to be exclusive to the Digital Deluxe Edition, but they recently allowed them to be purchased for Cryptic Points.

http://www.atari.com/games/startrek_online_collectors_ed/dvd_rom - Boxed Collector's Edition - $30 + shipping. This is a physical item. Comes with game key plus...

• Deluxe Packaging: Futuristic 3dX holography set in a high quality brushed aluminum finish. Heavy duty construction with magnetic closures and nested compartments for all components.
  • Deluxe Manual: High end, hardbound, art book, manual, and disc case in a single, elegant package. "HD Printing" on over 40 glossy pages of exclusive art from the Star Trek Online Universe.
  • Communicator Badge: High quality cast metal design based on the in-game badge model. Fully 3d Sculpted with recessed burst and curved contours.
  • Guest Passes: Credit card style buddy passes to invite three of your friends for a three-day trial of Star Trek Online. Codes can be transmitted digitally or physically.
  • Red Matter Capacitor (in-game item): A unique item that charges up and delivers extra energy to all of your ship's equipment for a short time. A device that, when used, gives you a small bump in energy, has a long recharge.
  • Next Generation Uniform (in-game item): Uniform options from The Next Generation television series. The timeless look worn by Picard, Data and Riker.
  • "Deep Space Nine" Uniform (in-game item): Uniform options from the "Deep Space Nine" television series. Gray shoulders on a black uniform, just like Sisko, Worf and Dax.

The the Trekkie/Trekker collector! The in game items can be purchased on the Cryptic Store. If you have no interest in the physical items, I'd suggest buying the Digital Deluxe Edition and then buying the CE's in game items only - its more economical!

If you prefer Steam...

http://store.steampowered.com/app/9900/ - Standard (digital) edition
http://store.steampowered.com/app/901222/ - Digital Deluxe Edition

These come with the same bonuses listed above. Of course, even if you buy on Steam you are welcome to download the non-Steam version and use your account, just like any MMO!

Edit Some More: http://forums.startrekonline.com/ - The forums can be found here!

Last edited:
I didn't even know this was out? Does it suck or something?

It has been out for a little while. It has never "sucked" - the launch went smooth for a MMO and they've really kept up on the development, but it didn't have any ultimate "This is a WoW Killer" features at launch which lead to mediocre review scores. It is made by the same team as City of Heroes/Villains, Champions Online, and a few other MMOs - they simply broke off from NCSoft and struck out on their own. It doesn't have as many subscribers as WoW of course, but it has a relatively dedicated following and unlike many MMOs in the post-WoW era it is actually growing as time goes on - content and features are increasing, etc. As I linked above, there are new features that the community has demanded being added all the time, such as the Federation Diplomatic Corps, which allow you to solve missions through diplomacy instead of firepower.

Its more like City of Heroes and Eve Online than say, Age of Conan - It launched with good mechanics and stability but was lacking content (compared to WoW, which is an unfair comparison that I wish reviewers woulds stop making), but development has proceeded as planned and subscriptions are solid. Mechanics-wise, you'll see a lot of CoH and CO, in it - tons of customization and battles that "feel" fun rather than depend on lots of stats/gear and enough action bars to fill your screen. Content is spread across the entire game instead of concentrated entirely at the high end "raids", though "fleet actions" are present. Those who are hardcore Arena nuts and spreadsheet-level WoW raiders, "I want to lose my ship/gold/armor when I die and delevel you as I camp your corpse" hardcores etc... are going to find it "too easy", but its something that both gamers and Star Trek fans (that maybe don't have experience in MMOs) can pick up and enjoy from day one. They don't really do a lot of advertising or promotion, but they seem to be listening to fans - diplomacy, playing Dabo in Quark's bar, "off duty" appearance slots, and the Feature Episodes were all requested. Fleet-owned Starbases (guild housing) is on the way as well.

All in all I say it is one of the the better "general" MMOs around today and one of the best "Space" MMOs, on par with Eve Online and Vendetta Online but for a totally different audience.

Edit: One key already sent! 4 Remaining!

Last edited:
STRAF-4BBJY-CLBFV-8XCGU-KTPBG

Here's a free key (unclaimed, so I'm posting it here) for whomever would like it! I still have several more but I'll need email addresses to generate them for you.

A new set of Feature Episode dynamic quests is starting, so now is a great time to join!

Back