I've had my new Corsair Force 3 120GB for about a week and a half.
I ran a smart test on it and seen that it already has 3 retired blocks.
I use it like a regular hard drive. Reading/writing etc... what else are they for if not for really fast hard drive replacements.
Anyways my question - Should I be experiencing a 3 retired block count already? Its not old at all. I do not know what is a lot with these things.
Im sure my question is vague. Maybe not. I dont do heavy write operations. Just use it day to day like anyone else would.
Thanks.
I ran a smart test on it and seen that it already has 3 retired blocks.
I use it like a regular hard drive. Reading/writing etc... what else are they for if not for really fast hard drive replacements.
Anyways my question - Should I be experiencing a 3 retired block count already? Its not old at all. I do not know what is a lot with these things.
Im sure my question is vague. Maybe not. I dont do heavy write operations. Just use it day to day like anyone else would.
Thanks.