SSD Reliable enough for everyday use?

sasquatch182

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 30, 2009
Messages
142
I have a machine I use for work and am considering building a new one. I plan to do SSD 250gig Intel 510 drive for Windows7 Pro.

Is this reliable enough to run for everyday use?

What should I do for backup plans and what software to automatically image the drive to a regular hard drive?

Thanks for any advice
 
Yes, Intel and Corsair are both the highest performance as well as the most reliable.
 
Yes. I have been using the second generation of intel drives for everyday usage and it is still going strong with no problems so far. I use it for gaming, movies, music, etc and have experienced no problems at all. You can purchase a 1TB or 2 TB drive and move your files there for backup purposes. I use acronis true image 2011 for making images of my drive, it is very noob friendly with a simple interface...hope this helps
 
Back
Top