SSD Cloning and Disk Space

LJ57

2[H]4U
Joined
Jan 3, 2001
Messages
2,061
I just got my first SSD (SanDisk 256GB). I used EaseUS Partiton Master to clone my old HDD to the SSD. It now shows I have a 155GB C: partition on the SSD. Can anyone tell me how to recover the rest of the disk space and either add it to my C drive or create a new partition? Thank you
 
I just got my first SSD (SanDisk 256GB). I used EaseUS Partiton Master to clone my old HDD to the SSD. It now shows I have a 155GB C: partition on the SSD. Can anyone tell me how to recover the rest of the disk space and either add it to my C drive or create a new partition? Thank you

I think you could also be able to use the Partition Master to resize and extend the partition to maximize your disk space.
 
Back
Top