• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Spire Thermax Eclipse II Orientation

nanobeast

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 21, 2007
Messages
351
My question involved the following parts:

Build #1
eVGA P55 MB (ATX)
G. Skill Ripjaws Mem (2X2GB)
Spire Thermax Eclipse II cooler

Build #2
Asus AM3 MB (mATX)
G. Skill Ripjaws (2X2GB)
Spire Thermax Eclipse II cooler

Does it matter how I install the cooler direction-wise? Can I rotate it and the fan orientation by 90 degrees? The reason I ask is this I am afraid the cooler will interfere with the MEMs if the fans are installed left-right instead of top bottom.
 
Back
Top