Speakers are too loud...

  • Thread starter Deleted member 89137
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 89137

Guest
Well my speakers are so loud that they are actually pushing themselves against the wall next to my desk... Any ideas to keep them in place without using tape or glue? Paperweight maybe?
They are 150 watt yamaha 3 way bookshelves... not sure on the model number, but they are pretty old.
 
Have you considered turning the volume down a notch? After a few months the speakers moving will be the least of your problems.
 
Well, being from Pennsylvania, I would have to suggest duct tape since almost everything here from cars to busses to hostages to highrises is kept together by it. 1,001 uses!

I am a velcro man, myself.
 
Have you considered turning the volume down a notch? After a few months the speakers moving will be the least of your problems.

Ha, no.
I only play music this loud when I'm in another room. Duck tape is ugly so that's a no go.
The rubber feat idea doesn't sound bad though.
 
Seriously, Blu Tack, its a well used method to secure speakers that cant be spiked.
4 spots in each corner, press down and you're away.
 
Back
Top