Jul 31, 2007 #1 B bloodlet Limp Gawd Joined Nov 8, 2005 Messages 130 What's a cheap way to run some sort of device that will let me select between using my PC speakers or my headphones so I dont have to keep unplugging either cable from the PC soundcard. noob question, yes, want to see my options.
What's a cheap way to run some sort of device that will let me select between using my PC speakers or my headphones so I dont have to keep unplugging either cable from the PC soundcard. noob question, yes, want to see my options.
Jul 31, 2007 #2 F fazzman Limp Gawd Joined Aug 1, 2004 Messages 320 use this, http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/en_US/productSearch/prod3090125 I use it on my system works good.I got mine from amazon.com pretty cheaply.
use this, http://www.plantronics.com/north_america/en_US/productSearch/prod3090125 I use it on my system works good.I got mine from amazon.com pretty cheaply.
Jul 31, 2007 #3 O ourfpshero [H]ard|Gawd Joined Jan 25, 2007 Messages 1,237 just get a 'y' cable from radioshack for a few dollars. been using one for years