SpartyLANParty @ MSU Sept. 25-26

wingnut691983

Weaksauce
Hey Everyone,

If anyone is around the area of Michigan I just wanted to let you know about our group called SpartyLANParty that is hosted out of Michigan State University. We are a computer gaming and enthusiast group which hosts four LAN Parties per year at Michigan State (Sept, Dec, Feb & April).

We have the most active community of any simmilar LAN group I have seen so if anyone would be interested in our events or hooking up with us check out our website at http://www.spartylanparty.com

Or follow us on Facebook or Twitter
www.facebook.com/spartylanparty
www.twitter.com/spartylanparty

We would love to see any [h]'ers at one of our events!

If I had a gaming laptop I would come. I live on the other side of the bike trail, so it would just be a short bike ride away.

Looks like you have a pretty sweet desktop, you should come and bring that...most people bring desktops anyway. When it comes LAN time if you need a ride or help bringing your stuff there are always people willing.

Yeah, I would need a ride there. Anyways, that computer is not that great. I have not upgraded a single thing in about 1.5 years. I did however just buy a Dell 2209WA monitor, so there is something.

Sweet, well yeah you should check out our forums and stop by! We will be announcing our next lan in a week or so

Wrong forum. Try the one actually labeled LAN Parties
(hint: its in the post before this one)

1v1 SC2 tournament (HUGE number of participants)
6v6 TF2 Tournament sponsored by ANTEC

Come one come all!

the CEO and the Lead caster from iCCup are coming to cast our SC2 tournament

we are almost full

Back