Spam Solution

nhbilly

Gawd
what do you guys use at work to handle/block spam? I'm looking for a total solution and not a desktop quicker fixer upper :D I need something that will filter out at the Exchange level.

thanks!

nhbilly

I've been using my roadrunner e-mail address for 4 years and I only get maybe 1 spam per day. I'm very careful not to use it when signing up for anything (I use a hotmail address for this purpose which I don't use any longer). If I had to solve a spam problem I'd probably just create message rules and look for certain words, and have outlook delete them automatically.

cuemasterfl said:
I've been using my roadrunner e-mail address for 4 years and I only get maybe 1 spam per day. I'm very careful not to use it when signing up for anything (I use a hotmail address for this purpose which I don't use any longer). If I had to solve a spam problem I'd probably just create message rules and look for certain words, and have outlook delete them automatically.

nice idea, but about 300+ employees here are Lazy or just Numb Skull to figure it out. Beside I need something that will work with Exchange 2003. Spam Assissin is nice but to $$$$$$. CanIt Pro is getting there but I was hoping of a better solution that is easy on the wallet. Nice thing about CanIt Pro and Spam Assissin is the ability to let users participate with managing spam so the work load of the It personel can be focus some where else. Others I have no clue.

Back