Nov 19, 2004 #1 D DaLurker [H]ard|Gawd Joined Sep 23, 2000 Messages 1,681 Still no directional sound? All I get is left channel in the rear left channel, and right channel in the rear right channel. Damn i hate bugs.. anybody know what Valve's doing about this?
Still no directional sound? All I get is left channel in the rear left channel, and right channel in the rear right channel. Damn i hate bugs.. anybody know what Valve's doing about this?
Nov 20, 2004 #2 K Kubla Khan n00b Joined Sep 26, 2004 Messages 12 Same issue here. I'm going to try some older drivers to see if that helps. Been putting off firing up HL2 today in hopes that it's fixable.
Same issue here. I'm going to try some older drivers to see if that helps. Been putting off firing up HL2 today in hopes that it's fixable.
Nov 20, 2004 #3 D DaLurker [H]ard|Gawd Joined Sep 23, 2000 Messages 1,681 Go here to find new beta drivers for the nForce that fix Directional sound issue
Nov 22, 2004 #4 K Kubla Khan n00b Joined Sep 26, 2004 Messages 12 Installed the beta drivers, and now the sound works like it's supposed to.