sound problem

d3stiNy

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 1, 2003
Messages
170
i want to know if there is anywhere where i can get a headphone/speaker switch so i dont have to go behind my computer and switch my headphones with my speakers.
 
An easy way would be to buy a cord that extends your connection, so you don't have to reach around. I bought one from radio shack awhile ago.
 
Hrmm, but will I be able to listen out of my speakers if there is still a plug in the back of the computer? Wont that still be blocking sound from speakers?

I need something where I can toggle from my speakers to my headphones without moving my ars.:p

Help appreciated.
 
i use a splitter.... in the back, it goes into the speaker port and the two extra ports provided, goes to my regular computer speakers and to a sub... then i have headfones running off my speakers so i always have the choices of and/or headfones, speakers, sub....

i m sure you can do a splitter to speakers and headphones
 
Originally posted by d3stiNy
where did u get it?
i found it in a set of speakers that were linked together and given to me by a friend

if you go to radio shack and pay the extra buck, i m sure you can get pretty good ones with those gold plate contacts
 
Back
Top