Sony HMZ-T1

I would, on paper its a fantastic display and well worth the money.

However i had only recently bought a plasma a few months before this was announced, and unfortunately don't see it as reasonable cost wise right now. Who knows once i actually get to try it though.
 
I plan to buy one the first time I see a sale / promotion. $800 seems like a fair price for such a low production device, but my financial constraints limit me to about $500-$600.

I want a 3D display for my PS3. I don't have room for a second monitor next to my Dell U3011.
 
I really want one of these. Would have bought one already but Sony sold out. Its back-ordered until 1/27/2012. Probably get a 3D projector for now, and get this Sony thing next year.

I wouldn't use this as a primary display. But if you already have a good monitor and an HDTV, this could be a great addition.
 
Going to wait till the second gen, would like to see 1080p OLED screens, and a sub $600 price tag.
 
Looks very cool!

I assume it isnt very efficient but immense anyway.
 
Back
Top