Something to Tame the Beast

[BB] The Pirate

Limp Gawd
I'm in need of a new game... Everything that is currently out there right now bores me.

UT03, Unreal II, Rainbow Six 3 - Raven Shield, GTA 3 & Vice City, Max Payne II, Deus EX Invisable War, Lord of the Ring - Return of the King and the list goes on. I've played them all; some were really good and some were so so.

Any suggestions on something that I can play now? I'm really excited for Far Cry, Doom III and Half Life 2 but they won't be out for a while. Any suggestions or ideas on what I can play now? Maybe a good online game or something? I'm not into RPG games; I mainly like the shooter games. The only game that I have really played for an online game is Renegade; I like its gameplay as far as the online is concerned. Anything that plays like that online where you have work as a team in order to win?

go to your game shop and look around in the used pile for something you might've missed. =/

For shooter type games, take a look at Battlefield 1942 and Call of Duty. Both are great for playing online.

You got SeriousSam2. That is a good fun FPS and, was a bargain when released.

ya, check out the thief series and joint operations (which comes out in a month)... dont forget battlefield 1942 and call of duty

-warsaw

aliens vs predator 2, that game offers you 3 roles, my favorite is the predator storry, as far as online play its prety cool too.

:::EDIT:::

i also forgot to ad Natural Selection, its a half life mod.

if you say you like team play this game should keep u bussy.

Thanks for the advice everyone but I've alreayd played all these.:( Call of Duty was the frickin bomb though!

Originally posted by [BB] The Pirate
Thanks for the advice everyone but I've alreayd played all these.:( Call of Duty was the frickin bomb though!

Word. I just finished playing through the Stalingrad levels again for the 500th time.

OK! I still like GhostRecon on-line. If you are looking for fun but no on-line play try Messiah, yes it is old but it is fun and, a shooter.

Hahah, I just tried to sell Messiah on eBay but no one bought it. It was an awesome game. But I need money. :(

Originally posted by [BB] The Pirate
Holy crap man...you're talking like $500+ worth of games youve allready played that came out in the last six months or so...

What is unbelievable is that someone would spend that much on games and what is even more unbelievable is that someone would sit in front of the computer for that many hours playing all those games...

but hey to each his own i suppose...play NFS:U yet? How about gunbound...its free and addictive www.gunbound.net

Try Armed and Dangerous orBeyond GOod ad EVil, perhaps Simpsons....or mayabe KOTOR???

Hmm you seem to only play action and fps games no wonder you get boored. Try something totally different. A rpg like Morrowind perhaps. FS 2004 is surely something completely different or IL 2 FB for example or another flight sim. Or try some RTS:s. Just give those FPS and Action games a rest for now is my advice.

Originally posted by Joves
You got SeriousSam2. That is a good fun FPS and, was a bargain when released.
Yah I recently bought ss2 used for $6.:p

Back