Somebody has intereste of Liquid Extasy Waterblocks?

A new Flowmeter for my cnc machine :)

Anbei die Pix

Short update.

Last days I milled a MSI RX 6900XT waterblock in acryl. I like it more than the acetalversion.

6.jpg

And I finish the AMD Version of the No. UNO. A cheaper lightversion does exist also. The first tests looks not that bad. But its what I expected, coz of the big surface of fins at the coldplate and the jetplate over the pcores. Attached some pix.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Hi,

I don’t have many updates report. The copper coldplates i milled already and I have been milling the plastic parts since a few days. I'm working now a little bit more with the large CNC, which should actually be mechanically stable. But it isn't. 4 years ago I had everything on the milling spindle serviced and replaced for €2500. However, the same problems still does exist. -> Tool is not always ejected correctly, especially if the machine hasnt worked since 2 months. Rust on the flange with increased cutting force, which is none.

The spindle is specified at 40cm³/min and my volume is only 7.5 cm.³/min. Shouldn't be a problem. But it is.

Since I can't get any further with a new repair because everything has already been repaired, I am seeking for a solution. I have 5 original tool holders that weren't cheap at €400 per piece. I got 20pieces more of remade clampingtools for around €150/piece.

It is noticeable that despite higher cutting forces due to the higher lever, this problem does not exist with the original tool holders. However, with the remade clampingtools I have rust on the tools. I have now ordered 5 new milling cutters and will test them with the original clampingtools and with the remade clampingtools and hope that something can be derived from this. I guess so.

New developments will be milled from April and the current round of production should be completed at the end of March, which will be quite tight. New are Sapphire Pulse RX 7800 XT Gaming and EVGA RTX 3070 TI XC3. Anyone who is interested in sending in their card is warmly invited.

1.JPG
2.jpg

Iam close to send the last waterblocks to my customers. But iam still waiting of the nickleplated parts. In next time it is necessary to update my airfiltersystem. I need ~ 30% more flow. I must check if I can build it in the beginning of may.

For this round of production r finish: XFX RX7800XT Speedster MERC319, Playstation 5, KFA2 GeForce RTX 4070 Ti EX Gamer, Ramwaterblock for 2 and for 6 Module and a Custommade waterblock for an AMD K7.

For the next round of production r prepared: Asus B550I Aorus Pro AX, Sapphire Pulse RX 7800 XT Gaming 16GB DDR5 Dual, EVGA RTX 3070 TI CX3 und die Nvidia RTX 4080 SUPER FE. All watrblocks will be have an aRGB and a shield to hide the screws.

And the NO. UNO was tested at igorslab. Unfortunality the reviewer had problems to mount the block correctly. He tried to mount the block with 0,3 and 0.6Nm. The regular torque is 0,12nM L So the coldplate was deformed and the performance was not that good. The reviewer told me already by mail that the setup is not perfect for this waterblock. He said: its a worst case for the waterblock. Especially for the Acrylglasversion.

Nevertheless P5 für the Fullmetallversion. For such platform is the result not that bad even if we remember that the waterblock was not mounted correctly.

1.jpg

Hello and welcome for the next update.

I produced a waterblock for an AMD K7 Slot A CPU.

And I produced a Ram waterblock, based on DDR3 of Corsair dominator. I will change the design with aRGB and a cover to hide the screws. The cooler will be fit by the Bykski Heatspreader.

And the CPU waterblock No. UNO was tested by Igorslab. Unfortunality the review was made by an unexperienced reviewer. By mail he said he will write (but he didn’t):

The waterblock will perform much better at a flat IHS. Coz his IHS is concave -> worst case scenario for the waterblock

He said also that my waterblock might be incompatible to some Rammodules coz the frame is too big. Naja, also other blocks in the field have the same dimensions… he never mentioned it o_O The waterblock is designed by Intels keepoutarea.

He said the waterblock will delivered with 2 designplates. Also not true.

He said the fullmetallwaterblock destroy a copper radiator. Its not true coz the waterblock is anodized. Acrylglasframe and backplate is deformed after mounting. But why? He work with a torque of 0,6Nm. Allowed is 0,12Nm. So, the coldplate is damaged. Nevertheless he still run tests. He admitted he had some problems to mount the block. Here, everything is fine. No problems. My betatester too o_O

So in the end the result is the last place in the field of the acrylglas UNO even he got better results bfor. He mentioned it in the article -> 5K better than at the ranking. The waterblock would be stay in the middle. The fullmetall Uno is on P5. Not that bad for the worst case scenario.

Based on that review, I will check how to use compression springs and compare the torque of other waterblocks that I will get a baseline. May be my waterblock loose some performance. I will check it in may. I build an apparatus to see how many kilos affect to the IHS.

More of my feedback u will find in the forum of igorslab on side 2 under the article. I posted also some pix how it really works and there u can find more details and a releasedate for the No. Uno 75.

Here is my own testresult of No. Uno Acryl and Alphacool Core 1.

http://www.liquidextasy.de/files/UNO_vs_core1.xls

And some Pix:

Apparatus for determining the contact pressure :

1.jpg

2.jpg

Ram 6X Kühler:

1.jpg

AMD K7 Slot A Kühler:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg