SOLD: Gigabyte M32U Gaming Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lava Lamp Freak

Limp Gawd
I purchased this display new from Best Buy in September. It's in same as new condition, but there is a single stuck green pixel. The position of the pixel can be seen in the attached image M32U-4.jpg.

There is some slight backlight bleed along the left side. I compared to the RTINGS review, and I believe this unit looks about the same as the unit they tested, and it isn't unusual for this panel across the various brands that use it.

The price is low due to the stuck green pixel. I'm asking for $360 -- shipping included within the continental US. I'm not looking for any trades. PayPal accepted for payment.

Update: The monitor has been sold.

Attachments

• M32U-1.jpg
    M32U-1.jpg
    252.2 KB · Views: 0
  • M32U-2.jpg
    M32U-2.jpg
    244.3 KB · Views: 0
  • M32U-3.jpg
    M32U-3.jpg
    218.7 KB · Views: 0
  • M32U-4.jpg
    M32U-4.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Great monitor and awesome price! I just bought one new about a month ago. You forgot about the best feature besides the 4K 144hz resolution. The M32U also has a built in KVM allowing two computers attached to it at once. One connection is USB-C and the other would be USB with HDMI 2.1. I use mine with a 2070 with the usb-c connector for light use and a 3090 system for pc gaming.

Last edited:
Great monitor and awesome price! I just bought one new about a month ago. You forgot about the best feature besides the 4K 144hz resolution. The M32U also has a built in KVM allowing two computers attached to it at once. One connection is USB-C and the other would be USB with HDMI 2.1. I use mine with a 2070 with the usb-c connector for light use and a 3090 system for pc gaming.
Yeah, the KVM is very useful with being able to have a single monitor for working and playing. :)

I tried to price it a little lower since it has a stuck pixel. I read that with the panel used in the M32U that is fairly common. I didn't realize it had a green pixel until after my return period had passed, and Gigabyte requires more than 3 bright pixels to replace it under warranty. It's still a great monitor even with the stuck pixel. Maybe someone will be interested due to the lower price and not care about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back