Software to download webpages?

Headbust

[H]ard|Gawd
Bottom line...im buying a house, its going to be tight for awhile, Not sure if I will be able to really afford broadband anymore.

Wondering if there are any programs out there that download entire websites and how well do they work?

www.httrack.com is the tool of choice for me for many years now. Customization out the ying-yang and all sorts of neat stuff.

wget is a command line "website ripper" that many people, especially old skewl, continue to use.

There are others, but HTTrack is, as I said, my tool of choice.

Bottom line...im buying a house, its going to be tight for awhile, Not sure if I will be able to really afford broadband anymore.
Not trying to derail the thread, but if you're buying a house, and the small cost of broadband might make or break yuor budget...you're in for a world of hurt. Considering how many things pop up that need to be fixed in a home...you could be finding yourself in a lot of trouble.

Not trying to derail the thread, but if you're buying a house, and the small cost of broadband might make or break yuor budget...you're in for a world of hurt. Considering how many things pop up that need to be fixed in a home...you could be finding yourself in a lot of trouble.

broadband is not breaking the bank, I just wont be wasting money on stuff I dont need anymore, Im a carpenter and do HVAC/plumbing and electrical..I think im all set on house repairs :D

That should probably save you a ton of money in the long run...not to mention help out when you do the walk-through with the home inspector.

Back