software to capture video from dvr card

leeroy

Gawd
hi i got a cctv dvr 4 port bnc card

the software currently is pico2000 which is very user unfriendly. does anyone have any free one?

rember i cannot use genereic programs such as vdub or open video capture since this is a hardware card not wdm driver related :O(

I've heard from somene trying to sell me a dvr card that Active Webcam is a good one. Not sure if it's free though.

active webcam software looks good, ive tested already, it was shareware , but it does not recognise the conextant chipset jmk dvr caputre card i have :(

im stuck with pico 2000 . :rolleyes:

apparently there isnt one , that is not compatible with this conextant chipped JMK branded 4 bnc dvr caputre card.

i foudn one called peque but apparently pico2000 is a rip of it a now peque are trying to sue pico2000 s/w. so peaque works but its a rip of pico2000 so not much difference.

my oother solution was a vstream tv card, which took one video input only but i can encode it to xvid on the FLY !!! 700mb = 2 hours worth of CCTV (no audio ) :D

Doesn't logitech make some software for dvr cards ? I just can't remember the name .

they prob do , but the softawre wont be compatible due to the hard ware + drivers , because my card is not that popular chipset so it is more likely to be in compatible

Back